Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snowflakes










We finally got a little snow here in Petersburg! We are in a valley that must be blocked by the mountains from getting snow. It has stopped already but it was pretty while it lasted. Alex and I ran out to catch the flakes before they were all gone. He was running around trying to catch the flakes on his tongue and then tried to make a snow angel. I told him that we needed more snow to make an angel, but it didn't matter to him. He has been waiting to make them forever! It was funny to watch him try! He's got it down for when we get more snow. I think they have got more snow in Charlotte this year! Out in Maysville and Scherr they do get snow, but on my side of town we do not get much at all. We are hoping to take our sleds up to Morgantown next weekend so we can get some sleddin' in! It is Mom's birthday and we are headed up to celebrate!

1 comment:

Mary Kathryn said...

Adorable, Lori! Your son is a doll. Thanks for putting me on your blog list. I am so addicted to blogging... glad to have another good one to read!