So it was another great day and a perfect park day. Not a lot of wind which was great. I usually take Alex to the city park because it is on the way home. When we were leaving daycare one of Alexander's buddies and his mom said that they were going to the park too and suggested that we go to Welton Park. So we drove a little out of the way to go to that one so he could play with his buddy. My son was soooo sad that his buddy never showed up. He sat at the top of the sliding board and said he was looking and waiting for "C" to come to the park. After about an hour we just left, and I had one heartbroken little boy on my hands. He couldn't understand why his buddy didn't come. I'm sure something came up, but it was just hard for Alex to understand.
:-(
No comments:
Post a Comment