Alex and I headed out to some yard sales today. What a beautiful day! Cool, crisp and sunny. Another perfect fall day. We found this Turtle Sandbox for $3 and bought $8 of sand to fill. Angel went along with us too. Alex has a new passion to shop at yard sales. He was excited about everything. He didn't understand that we actually had to pay for the items, he just went up to the lady and said "Can I have that?" Well, I taught him some yardsale ettiquette and then he was ready for the next few. He called his finds treasures!! He played in the sandbox a long while. I was even able to read a magazine and sit outside with the dog enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Having a great day so far! Bob is totally watching his football.
1 comment:
When is my brother not watching football? Oh yeah, when it's Baseball, Basketball, Hockey or any other sport season!
Post a Comment