My son is a celebrity! We went to Brookedale Farm today and picked up a brochure. We were walking around and I looked down and saw my cute little guy's face on the front!!! I remember going to family day last year and getting asked if they could take his picture for the paper.... I said sure, but was very excited when I saw him on the cover of the brochure!! I think there is a post from the family day that we attended on here somewhere from last year. He is wearing his cute little cowboy hat and I can remember him insisting on wearing it for the farm. Now I know people are probably looking at this and going, "awwww look how cute that little kid is in the cowboy hat!" That's our Alex!! Bob and I grabbed a bunch of the brochures so we could show them off...... we are proud parents..... : )

1 comment:
Great photos! And congrats on your son's celebrity status. :) What a nice surprise!
Post a Comment