Alexander is 5!! We had so much fun with family and friends at Brookedale Farm. I'm so glad we went there for Alexander's birthday. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day!!

This praying mantis wondered onto our photo shoot. I thought it was amazing! I actually have never seen one, or at least I don't remember ever seeing one. It crawled all over my arm, shoulder, neck, back,and onto the next person.

I don't need to say much about this picture!! It speaks for itself.....just plain cute!!

Here is a cute puppy....
Here is the cutest puppy!

I love this guy!! I feel so blessed to be his mom! He lost his "cool kid badge" and was a little broken hearted when we got home. He told us that he saw a guy pick it up (that was running the game), but he didn't say anything because he didn't want to talk to strangers. We were proud of him, but I wish he would have told us sooner!

The hayride was a little bumpy and windy, but we had a blast. Pap and Grammy are all smiles!

Alexander opening the first gift from Pap!

My beautiful sister-in-law and adorable nephew Hayden! Gotta love them!

Pedal cars are really fun!! I was so proud that Alex made it around without complaining. He has been under the weather, but was determined to pedal around the track with daddy's help!

Alex loved all of his buds that came out to celebrate!! I told him he was so special to have so many people that love him!! He really is grateful!




No comments:
Post a Comment