Alexander started his T-Ball practice last evening. He is really excited and is on a team with 3 other kids that he knows from school and daycare. I'm excited because I know the moms too! He is more excited about batting then he is catching right now. He's a little afraid of the ball, but still keeps trying. Today he was a little better and was catching some balls. The coaches work very well with the kids and I think we have some really good players on the team!! Alex is really hoping for a trophy at the end : ) The coaches focus on the fun and fundamentals of the sport and the kids seem to respond well. I'm most impressed with his hustle. He has a really good attitude and responds to the coaches when they are helping him. I think karate really helps with his listening and following directions and also respect for adults. I hope he keeps up the hustle and good attitude through the season. It will be so cute to see the kids wearing the uniforms and playing the game! I can't wait!! I'll let you know as soon as we know about when he will be playing his games. I'm hoping they are on a good night and we can swing it all! We don't have a sponsor or team name yet, but as soon as we do, I'll let you know that too!! I'll post on his progress through the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment