Ahoy Matey! (not sure if I got the spelling right)
Slowly but surely I'll put up some summer vacay pictures. Last week we headed down to NC to vacay and visit with Grandma and Grandpa Becker. My favorite day was the 4th of July! We went to Beaufort, NC to go on a Pirate Cruise thanks to great grandma Becker!! When we arrived in Beaufort there was a 4th of July parade and I did have pictures, but it seems that my SD card in the camera has malfunctioned. I'm hoping that Greg can get the pictures off the card.....if not, I have lost a lot of great pictures from our vacay. Well anyway, I did take some video too and I hope you enjoy our adventure. Bob and I fell in love with the town of Beaufort. It is a town right out of a Nicholas Sparks novel. We hope to stay in one of the Inn's and relax there sometime. Alex had a blast on the cruise and treasure hunt. It was a little hot, but luckily we got to wade in the water after we found treasure. We visited Shackleford Island, where wild spanish mustangs run free!! There is a clip in the video of one of the ponies!
No comments:
Post a Comment