Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Chapter

Alex starts a new chapter on Tuesday!! It really doesn't seem possible that he will enter kindergarten on Tuesday! On Friday he had a home visit from his teacher. During the visit, Alex took the time to show off a few of his most prized posessions like a pirates baseball bat, his baseball collection and his office space to do homework. Earlier that week, his teacher sent him a packet full of activities to do before the visit. He was so proud that he had finished the packet and couldn't wait to show that off too. I am more then thrilled that I will be able to walk him to his classroom on his first day. His school day starts before mine, so I'm going to walk him to the cafeteria first and let him get breakfast, then take him down to the room when the bell rings. His teacher is wonderful and only has 10 kids in her class. She doesn't have an aid, so she has a lower number, but I think it will be a fabulous year!! I'll post some pictures on Tuesday after his first day!!

No comments: