Sunday, May 13, 2012

My sweet baby boy is finishing up his Kindergarten year!!  Can you believe he is going to be a big first grader next year???   Here is one of the video clips from his program last week.  I had more joy, pride, and love just watching his excitement to dance and sing!!  I can remember way back when I was pregnant with him, teaching elementary music, and how I was always singing and dancing or playing a drum next to my belly.  He was always moving about and dancing with me, and I think he must have just come out rockin'!!  I remember his sweet little sound, like he was singing as I held him for the first time.  He had and still has the sweetest voice to this momma!!  I tell Alex all the time, "How do you suppose I got so lucky to be your mom?" After the Kindergarten program the next day in school, I had so many students and teachers telling me how cute and talented Alex was!!  I am one happy momma!!!  Hope you enjoy!!  Thank you God for blessing me!!!



No comments: