Last day of school and only 2 more hours to go. I would so love to just hop in the car and head to the beach. Missing those single days in the Mustang heading to Myrtle beach from Charlotte for some peace and quiet and R & R! Only now I can't imagine not having my hubby and little buddy with me! Maybe Alex and I can have a creek adventure, or a water gun fight. I'm sure we'll come up with something fun to do! It sure does feel good to be done and catch my breath, even if it is for a little while. Alex and I will be heading up to Lancaster, and Allentown PA again for a visit with Bob's family. We will make our annual Dutch Wonderland adventure, and also for the first time, go to the Philidelphia Zoo. I got a free ticket for just being a teacher! Teacher friends should go to the website and get a free ticket too!
We will be moving into our house sometime in mid July!! We are so excited to have purchased our first home! I'll post some pictures soon and let you know how everything goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment