Monday, July 13, 2009

Puppy Sitter

Alex and I got to bring some joy to a cute little couple. A friend of my cousin wanted a border collie puppy and remembered hearing me talk about a lady at work that had them. ( Alex and I actually saw them when they were only 2 weeks old. Bob is not happy on the puppy idea now or at least until we get moved into our new home.) So anyways, Alex and I were heading to Morgantown this weekend to get the mower fixed and we picked up the adorable border collie pup to deliver to my cousin's friend. We brought a water bowl, a Thermos of water and ice, and stopped to get him a collar and leash, so we wouldn't lose him. I used Morris' cat carrier and we went and picked up Charlie! He was so adorable! He cried for the first 10 minutes of the trip, but I just stuck my hand in the carrier and he calmed down. Alex kept saying "it's okay puppy," which also helped to calm him down. He was wonderful the rest of the trip to my moms house! We stopped there for a few hours before Susan could pick him up after work. Alex and I played with him and he was such a good little pup! I think my mom wanted to keep him! I took a few pictures of him before we delivered him. Charlie went to a wonderful home! This was our test run at taking care of a puppy and I think we did very well. If anyone ever needs a puppy sitter or walker, Alex and I are in business! : )


No comments: