Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our New Home

We are finally in our new home!! We love the Garage, dishwasher and extra bathroom! I have an amazing kitchen and pantry too! Alex is thrilled to have his new bigger room. He wants to paint it yellow like Bumblebee from Transformers, but we opted to buy him a couple of posters of Bumblebee. He has been so great with the move. Last week before the move he was just so good when I went up to clean and get things ready for moving in. He went into his room and layed on the floor with a coloring book and crayons and colored while he sang his Yoda song. We have made several Walmart trips, probably because we live within walking distance. On one of the trips, we picked up a Transformer bicycle. Alex rode it up to the register and out to the car. We have already taken trips around our very quiet development. There is a nice loop that is going to be great for walking!!

Everything went very smooth with the move. Our friends from Oakland and my cousin's Donna and Josh came down to help. We were unloaded by 2:30 on Saturday! Now we are just surrounded in boxes, but I have the kitchen unpacked!! Yay! We are so appreciative of everyone who came out to help us move into the new house!

I have some great pictures of everyone in the Uhaul, but unfortunately, I may not be able to load them up here for a while. The one main thing that is a major problem is that this area doesn't have wireless high speed Internet!!! I'm going crazy about this. I have spoken to Verizon and comcast and have become extremely baffled as to why we can't get the service. We are so close to Walmart and they must have high speed!! We are actually in civilization now, but can not get service!!! Can you imagine? I love to upload pictures and stay in touch with everyone and fear that we may not be able to do this with dial up..... Dial up is almost worse then not having it at all!! I'm thinking about getting an IPhone. Anyone have any ideas???? I'm going to do some more investigation into this, because I can't make it with out the connection!! I also do ALOT of school work from home because I am the webmaster. I have to update the site many times a day sometimes. Well hopefully, I can get to the bottom of this.

I'm at school today so I can get online for a little bit. I'm typing while listening to the drum line rehearse. Fun fun!

No comments: