Here is the $3 ride on an Old fashioned Carousel.
The Hay Maze!

Here is the cool petting zoo that my son whined all the way through!!! "It stinks in here.....I'm thirsty....I got to pee..... my hands are yucky......I'm hungry....... " You can tell from his face he wasn't amused!! What is with him lately?
Cool Peacock.

Adorable bunnies.
Pedro the donkey.
"It stinks in here!"
A guitar lesson.
He listened to this guy way more then he listens to me when I try to teach him things!
I wish that my camera had sound when I record!! The next one will have sound with video!!
I got in on the action some too. I just like to absorb all I can from people who play the guitar. Love it!
Tractor time!
Thought he was so cool climbing onto the tractor!
All the kids at the festival could paint the wall for free. Alexander's color of the day was "orange."

I just thougt this old car looked cool! My son makes it look even cooler standing near.
Adorable bunnies.
I know you can't hear, but you can watch as Alex gets really focused on strumming. They were playing "Old Mac Donald." He asked Alex what type of animal to use and he said "Dog."
Wall of art!
No comments:
Post a Comment