My cousin Adam and Crystal were married this weekend. Alex got to hang out with his cousins Avery and Aly. He had a blast playing Starwars with Avery all evening. I can't believe how much energy they actually had! I danced the Electric Slide for the 17th year, and Bob and I actually got to dance for the "married couples" dance. I don't recall the last time we actually danced, but I think it might have been before Alex was born.
The adorable couple! I can't believe that Adam, the one who used to call me Lulu, because he couldn't say my name, is old enough to get married.
Watch out boys, Aly is in the house. She is not shy at all, and that curly hair and cute face is irrisistable. Alex has not seen her since she was about a month or 2 old!

All three cousins together.
Last time they met, Alex was touching her face. Now she was so interested in his new hair cut and touching his face. He loved it!

Flash back to when Alex and Aly first met.......

Bob and Alex carrying the gift inside. Alex LOVES to help with stuff like this!


Drinking Ice Tea from a fancy glass.

We took advantage of a photo opportunity. Alex was being grumpy and didn't make it in the photo.

This was a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to get these up. We went to the Apple Harvest Festival in Burlington last Sunday. Here is Alex riding the small rides. He was lost in thought in this photo. Actually he was thinking of a little policeman set that we wouldn't buy him. He couldn't enjoy this ride because he couldn't get his mind off of that little gun, handcuffs and badge.
All three cousins together.
Last time they met, Alex was touching her face. Now she was so interested in his new hair cut and touching his face. He loved it!
Flash back to when Alex and Aly first met.......
Bob and Alex carrying the gift inside. Alex LOVES to help with stuff like this!
Drinking Ice Tea from a fancy glass.
We took advantage of a photo opportunity. Alex was being grumpy and didn't make it in the photo.
This was a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to get these up. We went to the Apple Harvest Festival in Burlington last Sunday. Here is Alex riding the small rides. He was lost in thought in this photo. Actually he was thinking of a little policeman set that we wouldn't buy him. He couldn't enjoy this ride because he couldn't get his mind off of that little gun, handcuffs and badge.
No comments:
Post a Comment