Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding Shower, Pirates and Planes

We celebrated with Donna this weekend at her wedding shower. Alex loved helping with the balloons and decorations. He especially LOVED the cupcakes!!Alyssa and Alex. Flower girl and ring bearer. The beautiful banquet hall in Morgantown, Crosley's. Right beside Mario's Fishbowl!! One of my favorite bars in Mo-town.
Helping Ali with the close pin game.





We love having the Dollar Tree close by. It is amazing how much you can get for just $1 and it makes a whole afternoon of memories. Here is Alex trying out his new pirate costume. He checked every inch of the yard for treasure and he kept exploring the neighbor's yard. I made a map and hid candy throughout the house and finally a burried treasure in the sandbox. He and Bob had fun reading the map and finding treasure! It is totally amazing how the dollar tree can bring such joy to a almost 4 year old with $1!

Watching Raider's football and having lolly pops! I finally caught that plane landing in our field in front of the house. By the time I got the camera out I only caught the tail end. If you look close you can see it in the distance.

No comments: