Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Parade

Angel dressed and ready for the Christmas parade!
These were the best photos I could get. She looked so cute and let me put this outfit on her without any problems!


My Choir sang for the Christmas parade in Petersburg this morning. I took Alex and Angel along. Alex was happy to throw out candy canes and sing with the big kids. The students just loved helping Alex while I walked along side the float with Angel. We stopped on the way to get Angel something warm to wear because she hates the cold! She handled everything very well and actually loved all the attention from the students. She has come along way with strangers. She walked proudly in the parade along side of me. A lot of folks pointed and yelled what a cute dog I had! She was in several photos! We just love Angel and she has just made such a wonderful addition to our family. She has come along way in a few months with us and trusting others. We give anyone who comes to our house a treat and she is their best bud in minutes. We enjoy having her! Although she is "my dog" she loves Alex too. He loves her and gets a little upset when she pays me more attention then him. She loves to lick him though, and does follow him around. He giggles when she gets in bed with him in the morning to wake him up. I can't wake him up without him being cranky, so I put her in bed with him and she licks him. He loves that! He wakes up so much better when it is Angel not me telling him to get up!



Alex was being shy here in the preview, but he did an excellent job while in the parade with the chorus!! It was precious seeing him sing along with the big kids! I think he loved throwing the candy canes more though.

No comments: