Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Charlotte, NC





Carolina Blue Sky!!



Alex LOVED looking up at all of the tall buildings. He even marched through the city as he sang the Darth Vader Theme!




This may end up being our Christmas Card! Here we are in the Bank of America Building.
I would love to take Alex to see the Nutcracker!!!


Ahhhh Ri Ra the Irish Pub that I loved while living in Charlotte. It caught on fire and was not open....oh well....
Alex and Drew!


First bite of Thanksgiving feast!
Drew and Alex got along most of the time. They were really cute!!

This is the giant trampoline at Monkey Joe's that I really wanted to try. I wish I were a kid!!!



Isn't this cool? Can you find the boys?
I think they were red faced for an hour after we got home!!



One of our most memorable adventures!!



















No comments: