Okay, so I told you in an earlier post that the field in front of our house is a landing field for a small plane. The owner was teaching someone to take off and land, so I finally caught this on film!! I used the new flip ultra digital camcorder that we got for free!!! Just for signing up for the bundle plan with Verizon. We have our phone, internet and direct TV through the plan. They sent us our free camera the other day and it is super cool!! Now I can record video and audio at the same time!! I'm moving up in the technology world. So far this thing is really cool. It will film 120 minutes of video. It downloads super easy to my laptop because of the USB built right in. It also has a chord that you can hook right to the TV to view video. I looked up the price of the model they sent us and it is valued at $229! Yay to Verizon! Anyway, you probably think I'm crazy for going on about this, but I just love technology!
As you can tell, my son and the dog think I'm crazy too. They both ran from me!
Here it is again landing right from the front yard. We are just so excited there will not be any houses built in the field! I guess we just have to worry about the plane landing on our house. Hopefully the person flying knows what they are doing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment