Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days and a Birthday Bash

Last week, we only had 2 days of school! Here is a shot of some of the weather. I thought it looked pretty!


When we were at my mom's house this past weekend, Grammy gave Alex this cute chef outfit. He wasn't cooking, but he was using a coffee container and some paper to make a change jar. He loves making little projects. I'm glad he likes to stay busy though!





Also this past weekend, we celebrated my mom's birthday. We all surprized her by taking her to Rio Grande. She was just expecting to go with us, but the whole crew came out for the evening! (TJ, Trista, Hayden, Verna, Jerry, JJ, Donna, and Boone). I think she was really surprized and glad to see everyone! It was a fun night and Alex is always ready for a party (especially the cake).








No comments: