Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Move

I'm at my mom's house taking advantage of the High Speed Internet so that I can upload some pictures from the move. I still can't believe we can't get Internet!! We are probably going to just get a blackberry or order through our direct TV, but for now I'll try to post as soon as I can.

The unloaded moving truck. My eyes are closed as usual, but it is the only one we have of the family and empty truck!
The AWESOME moving crew!! Back: Brad, Jason and Bob Front: Josh and Donna, Alex Melissa and ShannonUnpacking the last box from the UHAUL!Arriving at the new house!We put Alexander's car seat in the UHAUL with daddy. He LOVED riding in the big truck! He was the little co-pilot.Alex was so happy we found his bike helmet so he could ride his bike! We have such a nice neighborhood to ride in now!!














1 comment:

Mary Kathryn said...

Congrats on the new home and the end of the moving experience. Bet it feels great to be done. Good photos!