Saturday, January 5, 2013

Last Day at Disney World on Thanksgiving Day

Finally getting around to posting this last day of our Disney trip!!  I may be a little behind, but I'll get to Christmas and New Years eventually. 

Our experience was so spectacular. It is hard to come back to reality after being in Disney World that is for sure.  I have to say this was the best thing we have ever done as a family of 3.  I love our little family so much!  I can't wait until our next vacation!! 

It was Thanksgiving Day on our last day in Disney.  We tried to savor as much of the trip and this last day as possible.  We got up, hopped a bus over to Downtown disney for some shopping.  Bob was the only one who had saved enough to actually shop.....lol....The shopping center was full of all kinds of stuff, so Alex and I enjoyed just looking around. 

This was at the entrance and we just thought it was funny and had to each pose with the characters.




 
The TOY STORE was massive and we wished we had saved some cash for this store!  Next time we might have to go here first....lol.
 
 
 
 

                                           We had to take advantage of all the photo opps!
 

 


Alex was being so silly! 



Love this picture!!  We were outside of the LEGO Store which was very cool. The Lock Ness Monster was built out of legos!! 

Lego Woody and Buzz



Can you tell this kid is excited?!!?
Lego Hulk!


 
The lego stations were very cool!!  Alex was building a car for a race!
 
There was a plane writing "Thank God" in the sky!  It was cool to watch!
Very Appropriate for Thanksgiving Day!
 
After shopping, we went back to our resort hotel and ate lunch.  Alex and I had the special Thanksgiving Day dinner!
 
                                  
 
Back to the Magic Kingdom, savoring everything we could!
 


 


Big Thunder Mountain was one of our favorite rides.  I think this was our 3rd time riding it!  Alex was trying to look all cool and stuff...lol.


 
What' up?
 
 
Mouse Ears

I loved this quote!
 
 
Last family photo in Disney.....it was sad to leave....we wished we had just one more day!
 

The very last thing we did at Magic Kingdom was watch this amazing light show on the Cinderella's Castle.  It is about 7 minutes, but it is spectacular!! 




No comments: