Sunday, August 30, 2009

First House Project

Bob and I decided we would start with some home updates. The master bath is our first project. We figured we would start small and in an area that not everyone sees, in case we really messed up. We both agree on the modern style and on the same colors. We actually have style in common, thank God! We shopped mostly at Target and Lowe's for our update. We got a new mirror, light switches, shelving, door knobs and paint. I know it is not easy to see the after because it is a little dark, but we painted grey and have a dark wood framed mirror. We do love the darker more relaxing blends of color. We love the feel in our bath now. We'll start on some other home projects when our tax credit for purchasing our first home, comes in November. The after doesn't include the artwork and decor we are slowly adding. I'll post when we finish completely!

Before and After

No comments: