Shortly after our move, Alex and I went to the fair. We cheered on TJ's band and got literally a ton of candy. After the parade we went to the fair grounds. I went in with $20 and told him he could pick a couple of rides and games. We both rode the $6 farris wheel, but had so much fun! We laughed and giggled about how I was so scared. He loved it, but I was nervous. It seemed to be moving too fast and the air was cool. I held him tight so don't worry mom! It was such a wonderful memory and he still talks about it! Then we tried to win a life size spiderman but I just lost $4. Poor thing cried about it, but felt much better when he won a poster and some little stuffed thing at the duck pond and dart game. After the game playing we picked up popcorn with my last $2 and went to watch the Tri-County Idol talent competition. One of my students sang so we were cheering him on. On the way out, Alex had to visit the sheep. He thought they were so funny! He almost lost his little stuffed thing when he showed it off to the sheep. After a long night at the fair, Alex fell asleep as expected on the way home. He still asks me when we are going to go to the fair again!
No comments:
Post a Comment