Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busy Day

What an exciting day!!  Grandma came to visit from NC for the weekend.  Friday, while Alex and grandma were watching the new movie "Wreck It Ralph," Bob and I went Christmas shoping.  Saturday we got up early and went to a scouting adventure at the food pantry.  Alex helped to sort the food that was coming in to the pantry with his cub scout pack.  He also made some art work on a brown paper bag for the people who come to pick up their groceries.  I got to help for a short while, then grandma stayed and took some pictures and helped Alex sort.  Alex thought it was a lot of work.  While he was busy working, I went to work at school to get things set up for the jazz band to perform.  My kids were terrific today and I was very proud!  Alex and grandma, Trista and Hayden got to come to the school for the performance.   The boys enjoyed the school carnival by having a snow cone, duck pond, castle bounce, etc.... Later in the day, we went to a country store and Alex wasn't really wanting to go in so grandma told him that he could play her nook.  To top off the night, we went trick or treating and were happy to have TJ, Trista and Hayden join us.  The boys had a blast! Hayden ran up to every house shouting "trick or treat" and then ran away after getting candy with the happiest of all grins!!!   It was a day full of memories!  I love our busy life, by now I must go to bed.  Thought I would share the cute photos!












No comments: